Federal Refund Status
When to check status of your refund:
- Within 24 hours after the IRS has accepted your e-filed tax return; or
- 4 weeks after mailing your paper return.
State Refund Status
Click here Where's My State Refund? to check the status of your state refund.
You need the following to check the status of your 2015 California personal income tax refund:
- Your social security number.
- Your mailing address.
- The refund amount shown on your tax return.
You will generally receive your state tax refund within:
- 7-10 days if you e-filed your return.
- 8-12 weeks from the date you mailed your return.
Healthcare hardship exemptions, forms and how to apply
- Click here to learn how to apply for healthcare hardship exemption.
Some other useful Internet links