Federal Refund Status
Check to see the status of your federal refund. Get up-to-date refund information from the IRS directly. It is updated once every 24 hours, usually overnight.
When you can check status of your refund:
- Within 48 hours after the IRS has accepted your e-filed tax return; or
- 6 weeks after mailing your paper return.
State Refund Status
Check to see the status of your state refund.
You need the following information to check the status of your California personal income tax refund:
- Your social security number.
- Your mailing address.
- The refund amount shown on your tax return.
You will generally receive your state tax refund within:
- 7-10 days if you e-filed your return.
- 8-12 weeks from the date you mailed your return.
Amended Return Status
Check to see the status of your amended return.
2022 and 2023 Clean Vehicle Tax Credit
Check to see if your EV qualifies for tax credit.
Check to see Manufacturers and Models for New Qualified Clean Vehicles Purchased in 2022 and Before
Check to see Manufacturers and Models for New Qualified Clean Vehicles Purchased in 2023 and After
Healthcare hardship exemptions, forms and how to apply
Learn how to apply for healthcare hardship exemption.
Some other useful Internet links